Thursday, August 20, 2009

Day 6 of being a Sophomore Mom

Well I've survived the first 6 days of my son's sophomore year. Yes, there's been drama; yes, there's been a slew of homework - but the good news is we're both still alive! Don't get me wrong - I have the most wonderful son! But the bottom line is HE IS A TEENAGER! I'm still adjusting to no longer being the female of choice - I was recently replaced with Megan Fox. I don't understand it...I feed him, clothe him, do his laundry, take him to school, run him all over town....and yet he still chooses a scantily clad vixen over his mother! Imagine that! My grandparents always said my childhood would come bite and haunt me someday! So I'm begging - God please have mercy on me! It's back to reality, meaning my real job. Would love to hear your stories of raising teenagers, especially boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment